Thursday, January 28, 2016

Bed is complete

This morning I got to the gym super early and did a butts and guts class for an hour and then did team training for an hour and then stayed and worked some arms for a bit before grabbing CJ and heading home!  My polar watch said I had burned 1426 calories from when I put it on right before I left for the gym until when I took it off to get in the shower!  The kids did not play well together!  They fought and took things from each other and Madi was so mean to him!  I was relieved when his mommy came and we left to go get sister!  (Not that it was him at all--it was mostly Madi being mean). I tried to let her play on the playground while we waited on Kenzie but she kept crying and was cranky so we just grabbed Kenzie and left!  It was so nice out today and almost hot!  It didn't feel right to not play outside so we went out back and played for awhile!

Bebe and Papa came over for dinner tonight and even picked up the springy thing and matress for Madi's bed!  I made hamburgers and then dad and I worked on the bed!


I don't know what I would do without them!  They always come through when I need them!  I'm so glad they came over tonight!  Not just for the bed, sometimes I just need my mommy and daddy time!  Madi loves her new bed and looks so tiny sleeping in it!
She is still doing so good with potty training!  Scotty said this morning she had lots of accidents while I was at the gym, but I guarantee he didn't take her like I do!  She had one accident with me when I got home, but I'll take the blame because it had been awhile before I  asked her if she needed to go!  She is doing really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment