Monday, January 25, 2016

Sunday funday

Sunday morning I met up with my friend at the gym and got in a good workout.  We ended it by doing 30 minutes on the spin bike and burned over 1000 calories for the whole workout!  
When I got home we talked about taking the kids to do something fun!  My idea of the zoo was vetoed and we decided to go do some shopping and let Kenzie ice skate!

The girls looked so cute in their matching outfits!  My friend owns a boutique and had been getting super cute stuff in!  We went and had lunch right when we got there!  Afterwards Kenzie and I got in line for ice skating!
It was super crowded!  The last time we came was on a Wednesday morning and it was way less crowded!  Kenzie was so excited!

She did really good!  One time she skated by herself for a minute and then reached for the side and stuck her foot out behind her in an aerobesque!  Goofball tipped over and slid down to the ice!  She squealed and giggled the whole time!  We skated for about an hour and then had to leave!  Madi was getting fussy in the stroller with daddy!

We stopped at some stores trying to find Scotty some work shoes!  He didn't end up getting anything but I scored a few outfits at Victoria secret!  I was so excited!  They never have the pants I like and they had lots this time!!  We stopped off at Trader Joes on the way home to get a few things!  Kenzie was the buggy pusher!
We had never been there before but a few friends of mine had been talking about some stuff that I wanted to try!!  My night was made by watching gymnastics with my favorite big girl!  I love how excited she is about gymnastics!

No comments:

Post a Comment