Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dreaming of Mexico

Today is rainy and dreary outside.  Makes me look forward to our vacation even more.  Scotty and I booked our trip to Mexico for May 6-9. We are going to Excllence Riviera in cancun and couldn't be more excited!! It looks beautiful, and Scotty has some friends that have been and say it's amazing!!!



I can't wait.  It's all inclusive and has TONS to do and see.  I'm so ready for a margarita on the beach! Kenzie will be staying here with he Mimi and Papa, and I'm sure will be spoiled rotten by the time we get back. 

On a side note, I took Kirby to the cleaners today to get all fancied up.  This poor dog has been so neglected since having Kenzie.  He used to have a standing appointment at the cleaners--I'm well aware I'm the only one that calls the groomer, the cleaners!  Now, he's lucky to go once every few months, if that.  His hair is covering his eyes (which have cataracts now, and we have noticed a huge change in his eye sight), and his nails are super long. I can't wait to pick him up today after work.  Poor things hates riding in the car.  I get his blanket laid out to wrap him up in, and he runs and hides from me.  He will shake and pant the whole car ride, and used to throw up.  Now, we know not to feed him the morning of a car ride, and I turn the air down, we found a new place for him to sit--wedged between me and the center console (ontop of my seatbelt buckle), super uncomfortable, but I guess thats where he feels safe.  Kenzie thought it was the funniest thing ever that Kirby was riding with us in the car today.  She kept laughing and saying "kirbdog" over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment