Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Dallas

Happy Birthday to one of the most precious nephews ever!!!  (I am lucky to have 3 wonderful nephews).  Today we went to Going Bonkers in Lewisville.  It was a blast, and wore the babies out.  Dallas' grandma and grandpa were in town visiting and came along with us.  The ride there was awful....Dallas and Makenzie screamed and cried--THE WHOLE WAY.....I was in the very back having to give directions to Korie driving......not easy--have a listen.......
Longest car ride EVER.  The place was awesome.  It had tunnels and slides and things to climb on.  Arielle was sweet enough to take Makenzie through the course when we got there.....I was a nervous wreck.  She is just now starting to climb, and there were big kids running everywhere. Everytime I saw here though she was smiling.  They had a little section for 3 and under. (big kids still went in there too though) I let Kenzie roam through there and then Korie and I decided to go through the big part with the babies.  Dallas is a very fast climber and led the way.  This proved just how out of shape I am.  I was huffing and puffing, and HOT.....no air flow at all up there.  It was so much fun, and Kenzie did great.

Korie and I

This is Arielle and Kenzie way up at the top
 

Dallas and Makenie crawling through
Mommy and Makenize crawling through tunnel
(I still can't figure out how to get the pictures to line up the way I want)
This last picture is of the ride home.  Dallas passed out and Makenzie was at least quiet.  She didn't take a nap the whole day.  She finally went to bed about 9:30.  We had such a fun day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment