Monday, February 18, 2013

Just another Monday

I'm so glad Monday is over.  Seems to be the longest day of the week.  We were pretty busy today at work, but actually got to leave on time today.  I picked Makenzie up and we headed off to meet a few people.  I bought a double stroller for her off of a garage sale site on facebook.  And then, met 2 people that had bought some James Avery stuff that I sold on the same site.  I moved Makenzie up to front seat with me while we waited, and she had so much fun.  She opened the windows and squealed in the wind.  She played with all the knobs on the radio.  It was fun!!
 She was so excited to play with her new stroller when we got home.  She is all about her babies these days.  She LOVES them.  She got a new bottle and is constantly feeding the babies and pushing them around and bringing them to us, one by one.  She is such a good little mommy.


 
 We took a few pictures of ourselves after dinner.  The picture on the left she actually "cheesed" for the camera.  Shes such a ham!!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment