Tuesday, December 10, 2013

31 Weeks


How Far Along: 31 weeks   

Size of baby: She's almost 18 inches long and 4.8 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +18  I was surprised I only gained 1 pound in the last 2 weeks with the amount of ice cream I have consumed. 

Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes. 

Gender: GIRL  Madison Grace Smith

Movement: Tons of movement.  She moves non stop.  I have been feeling her getting the hiccups a lot lately.

Sleep: Sleeping has been hit or miss this week.  One night I sleep great and the next night I toss and turn all night, waking up to pee a million times.  Last night was one of those.  I was up 3 times to pee and after the last one at 4:30 I couldn't go back to sleep.  Made for a very long day.

What I miss:  A good long sleep with no interruptions.  And to quit getting these annoying head colds.  I seem to get one after another and they make me even more tired.

Cravings: Still sweets.  Ice cream....mainly orange sherbet but I haven't been discriminating! And pancakes and waffles covered in syrup.

Best Moment This Week: I had my OB check up today and we did our 4d sonogram.  Madison looks just like Makenzie.  Big beautiful lips that I can't wait to kiss, big squishy cheeks and my nose.  Her sono picture is identical to Mackenzie's.  My doctor also said she is measuring about 9 days ahead of 31 weeks and is weighing about 4.8 pounds--big girl.  We discussed scheduling my C-section to Feb 4th or 5th, but secretly I don't think I will go that long--we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment