Wednesday, December 18, 2013

32 Weeks


How Far Along: 32 weeks1day   

Size of baby: Madison is about the size of a pineapple.  She's almost 18 inches long and 4.8 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +19

Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes. 

Gender: GIRL  Madison Grace Smith

Movement: Painful movements.  Her sweet little kicks have turned painful.  She rolls, and kicks and punches.  I feel her get the hiccups about 3 times a day.

Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty good this week.  I'm exhausted during the day so I'm ready to pass out the minute I lay down.

What I miss:  I have another cold.  Coughing, runny nose, sore throat, extreme tiredness.  I cannot wait to get my immune system back and/or be able to take medicine to help me feel better.

Cravings: Ice cream.  Still orange sherbet.

Best Moment This Week: Getting Madison's room together.  Mom came over and we sorted out Makenzie's old clothes and I just need to wash them and put them in Madison's room.  I've been on pinterest trying to get ideas on what to do on her walls.  I can't wait to see it all finished!

This week has started to get painful.  Any little movement she makes, hurts.  Her rolls and kicks feel like they are moving every organ inside.  I've started to feel pressure on my cervix that sometimes sends a shooting pain down below.  I kid that she is trying to come out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment