Friday, December 6, 2013

Iced in

We got iced in today!  We woke up to an icy wonderland!  It's really pretty outside, but unfortunately I don't think our trees are going to survive!  The branches are slumped down and frozen stiff!  Scotty headed out to work and Kenzie and I stayed in our Jammie's and played and watched movies!!  
(I walked in from cooking breakfast and found her like this on my floor watching Mickey)
Korie and Dallas came over to play for awhile!  Those kids are so crazy when they get together!  They love each other and play so good and then they turn on each other and fight and won't share and cry, and then they are all about each other again!  Fighting or playing nice I am so thankful that we live so close and they can grow up together! Korie helped me set up Madison's room! It looks so good!
Korie was so sweet and painted the room this week!  It looks great! Everything is a bright blue and the closet wall is a bright pink with glitter!
I can't wait to get all the accessories done!  I ordered the fabric for my mom to make a valance and have lots of other ideas to get going on!  

Yesterday, Makenzie had a speech therapy evaluation!  She did great and responded really well to the therapist and did everything she was asked to do!  She passed the test and doesn't need any therapy sessions, but there were some areas to improve in! It was a 2 hour appointment in a tiny room and we were ALL so ready to get out of there! I'm glad we did it and I feel much better after talking to the therapist!


This silly girl is getting too big for a sink baths!  I love letting her soak in the sink and so does she!  I would love to have Madison on one side and Kenzie on the other, but I don't think Kenzie is going to be able to hold out that long!


No comments:

Post a Comment