Sunday, December 29, 2013

OB check-up and winter cleaning

I had my OB check up Friday after work! I saw my regular doctors partner!  His practice likes for the patients to meet all the doctors incase they have to deliver for some reason!  He was super nice.  My official weight gain is +18, I gained 1 pound this last week (really 10days).  He says everything looks perfect and my weight is right on track! Madison is measuring about 34.5 weeks which is within normal range (I was 33.5 at that appointment and they give you + or - a week). 

Saturday we woke up and made a trip to Target!  I have Kenzie spoiled, and the minute we pull in she says "I want popcorn".  Happy baby = longer shopping for mama.  I got the cutest matching bathing suits for the girls this summer and I think I found Madison's coming home outfit! We left there and had to run to Pet's Mart to get kirbydog food!  She loves looking at the birds and fish!  Poor kid! I hope she gets her fill of seeing the animals at the store because everyday I feel myself growing more and more anti-pet at the house.  I can't help but look forward to the day I don't have anything tying me to the house!  Don't get me wrong, I love my kirbydog and don't know how I will ever sleep again without him snuggled up next to my back every night, but his schedule is so demanding! 

I finished taking down all the Christmas stuff while Kenzie played!  My house feels so much less cluttered not seeing little knick knacks laying around everywhere!  While she napped I Lysol'ed every toy that child has!  It also gave me the chance to go through and organize her toys!  When she woke up we headed out to Bebe and Papa's house.  Kenzie spent the night over there!  It's been a long time since she has spent the night and I miss the little nugget!  
I got this picture before bed!  She loves her Bebe and Papa so much! 

My friend Amy and her boyfriend James  came over and took down the Christmas lights.  I played the sad, helpless pregnant card and got him to put all my totes in the attic too!!!  Yay!  Christmas is over and my house and garage are back in order! I even went through the totes today and picked out things that weren't my favorite or that I wasn't or didn't decorate with and sold them all on a Facebook site!  Score! 

Scotty and I were supposed to go have a date tonight but instead he worked a little late and brought us home dinner and we watched some TV!  Of course, on my one day to sleep in without a toddler alarm clock, I'm wide awake at 7am.   Guess I'll start the day off with some laundry!  

No comments:

Post a Comment