Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ice day #2

We were iced in today again!  We stayed in our pajamas all day and played! 
We headed to Korie's house to play and do a little crafting!
I finished her lamp finally!  Poor thing has just had a lamp with the bulb showing this whole time!!  It is really cute and is perfect in her room!  
Scotty got off early again--2 days in a row-- so we headed home to visit with him!  Unfortunately he got in a little fender bender on the way home!  Luckily everyone was ok and it wasn't serious- still scary!  Kenzie and I went in her room and I cleaned it and organized it! I got her closet looking amazing and just need to do the top shelf and hang a few pictures tomorrow!!  Afterwards we headed back down to Korie's house to hang out some more!  We were only there about an hour and when we left it had started sleeting and my windshield was completely iced over! Looks like we may be iced in tomorrow too! 
Isn't Korie's tree so cute!  I love it!  
The last two are from yesterday that I just got from Korie's phone!  These 2 spent a lot of time together these last 2 days!  They are so cute when they are playing nicely together--I LOVE it! 

I have my fingers crossed that we can get out tomorrow and have breakfast and go shopping, but I think the roads may be bad in the morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment