Tuesday, December 24, 2013

33 Weeks


How Far Along: 33 weeks  

Size of baby: Madison is about the size of a honeydew.  She's almost 19 inches long and almost 5 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I would guess around 20 pounds but I have a doctor appointment on Friday and will get the official weigh in.

Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes. 

Gender: GIRL  Madison Grace Smith

Movement: Painful movements.  Her sweet little kicks have turned painful.  She rolls, and kicks and punches.  I have started feeling her super, I mean SUPER low, and it hurts pretty bad. 

Sleep: Not too bad this week.  I'm getting more and more tired throughout the day and just want to collapse by the time I get home, which of course Makenzie doesn't understand.

What I miss:  Bending, squatting and moving with ease.  Sneezing or coughing without peeing on myself (TMI I know), walking without getting a pain in my side, and lets not forget a nice cold beer or glass of wine.

Cravings: Ice cream.  Still orange sherbet.

Best Moment This Week: Korie and Shannon came over this past weekend and did so much in Madison's room.  It looks so good.  It finally looks like a baby's room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment