Monday, December 2, 2013

Church and hives

We started our Sunday off by going to church with the Smiths and the Poes at Sue and Robby's church!  It was nice to get out and go and with our friends!  Poor John was stuck with Kenzie! She just loves him and always wants to be near him, so she snuggled up to him the whole time! After church we went to eat with John, Lance, Robby and Dallas!  The girls went shopping but I had so much I wanted to get done at home!  While at lunch I noticed Kenzie was getting hives all over! Her little fingers were red and swollen and she was itching!  She got pretty fussy and just wanted to be held so I took her home and left Scotty to ride home with the boys later!  When I got her home and stripped down I realized they were everywhere, even her little toes were swollen! I gave her some Benadryl and we waited on Bebe and Papa to come over! They were bringing something I bought home that was too heavy for me to bring home myself!  Kenzie and Bebe played and somehow Bebe made her mad and she was yelling at her saying "leave Kenzie alone". It was so funny!  She wouldn't look at her or talk to her. Mom even pretended to cry and still nothing!  I think the Benadryl finally kicked in and she ended up curling up in her lap!  After they left, Kenzie fell asleep in my lap! She has not done that since she was a baby!
I loved it!  It was 5:15 by that time and I didn't want her sleeping too long so I laid her down while I made dinner and then woke her up!  Scotty drug his booty in about 5:30 and was worthless from a day of drinking with the boys!  Before bed we started our Santa advent calendar!
She glues a cotton ball everyday on his beard! She loved it and wanted to do all of them last night!  We also started our 25 days of Christmas books and movies! Every night she gets to pick out of the bucket and unwrap a present!  
She was very excited! Unfortunately the book was very lame so I read about 5 to make up for it! I'll be more selective next year!!  

I didn't get to do anything I wanted or needed to do today with a sick kiddo and an absent husband!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment