Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Strep throat.....again!

I need a refund on the tonsillectomy we did on Makenzie! My sweet girl has it again!  On my way home from work I got a call that she threw up at school and to come get her!  Since she had previously thrown up and had a cough I decided to take her to the doctor! So after a mad rush to get back to work before they closed, she was swabbed and positive for strep!  It is so frustrating to think she had surgery in hopes to not get strep and she's had it every month since then!  I hate it!  The doctors at work assured me that it will pay off in the end and that she will have less symptoms and should start getting it less!  I hope so!  We were supposed to go to Chuckee Cheese to celebrate Presley's actual birthday and Kenzie was so excited that I decided to ask the girls if they minded if I brought her! They said to come so we headed up there and she ran around and had a blast!  (She had not run any fever at all and was acting fine).  She had lost her voice by the time we left and sounded pitiful!  We picked up her her medicine and headed home for a late bedtime!  
Scotty and I had a nice long talk when he got home about a game plan for after the baby comes home!  He REALLY wants me to stay home, and so do I, but there's more to it than just that!  I can see pro's and con's for everyone that it affects in my family!  It's so hard to make the right decision and I HATE change! Adding another kiddo is a big enough change and then to think about not working like I have for as long as I can remember.  I also need to tell my work what I plan on doing to be fair to them!  I'm going to do some sole searching and a budget and come up with a decision by January 1st!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment