Thursday, December 26, 2013

Getting the house back in order

Kenzie woke up this morning still not feeling well!  My wonderful plan of taking her to school and getting a pedicure and relaxing and having the day to myself were very quickly unraveling!  That's ok, I want to be able to cuddle my girl when she's not feeling well!  I planned on taking her to the doctor when they opened at 4:30, so we played around the house and stayed in our Jammie's all day!  When Kenzie laid down for her nap, I got busy taking down the Christmas tree.  Our house felt like it was busting at the seams and toys were piled up on everything!  It looks "better" and at least the couches and coffee table are cleared off now!
I'm so excited about her little table!  I love it! It's so girly and fits that space perfectly!  It also matches Kenzie's room,  and I'm sure Madison's later on, and can go in there one day!  We still have some presents for her to open!  

My dad came by and put a shelf in Madison's closet and also hung up a curtain rod!  Kenzie was so excited to wake up and see Papa at the house and to be able to "help" him!
I took Kenzie to the doctor and she has a double ear infection and strep throat!  I don't think the last infection she had ever went away!  They put her on a stronger antibiotic this time and I'm calling her ENT tomorrow to ask for some advice on why she keeps getting this!  Poor girl was pretty miserable by the time we finally got home! I dropped her prescription off at the pharmacy and we ran by James Avery to exchange the necklace chain Scotty got me and then went back to pick up the medicine! It was a huge fiasco at the pharmacy but finally we got HALF the prescription and I have to get the other half tomorrow!   She is finally in bed with her antibiotic and Advil on board!  Praying for a restful night and that she wakes up in a good mood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment