Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A good start to a new week

My Monday morning started off with a loss on the scales and a good workout at the gym!  I've decided to take a break from my trainer and use the tools I learned from her on my own!
 I got measured on Sunday and was pleased with my results from the past 2 weeks!
I lost inches in just about everything!  My thighs stayed the same and she wants me to back off weight lifting on my legs!  They tend to build muscle fast!    After the gym Kenzie had gymnastics!  This was the first class without Kylie and I was worried how she would do!  She did awesome!
Madi found a ladybug crawling on my purse and we played with that while we waited on sister!!  We made a run by Walmart on the way home and then it was lunch and naps!  Today was a rare day I got a nap too!!  Naps are hit or miss for me!  I either wake up feeling refreshed or feeling more drowsy and hungover!  Today was in the middle!  I made dinner for us and attempted cauliflower mashed potatoes but they were awful!  I guess I'll keep the extra carbs and go with the real deal!  After dinner we took a walk to the park and played!




The girls LOVE to swing!  They would swing all night if I would push them!  I tried my best to push them until I was literally dying of boredom!

And then I made Kenzie push me!  I'm trying to teach her how to swing herself but she told me "you can just push me instead I don't want to do it myself".
I finally pried them away from the park and we took the long way home and I got a 2.5 mile walk out of it!!  It was a win win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment