Friday, August 28, 2015

Gym, cheer and cupcakes

I spoke to soon on my last post!  When Madi woke up from her nap it was UGLY!  Crying and whining and fighting!  Kenzie and I had cheer practice and Madi stayed with Scotty!  He said it was BAD!  
Wednesday I was at the gym early for a "fitness assessment".  I'm 27 pounds away from being at my ideal weight!  She had numbers and formulas and came up with my "healthy" numbers!  I've come a long way from where I started!  I stopped and got a pedicure on the way home and couldn't help but laugh when Scotty texted me that the kids were acting crazy!!
When I got home Scotty took Kenzie on a little date and I stayed home with Madi while she napped!

They went and played games and ate fried Oreos!  I had a workout class to go to later on and it was BRUTAL!
The trainer caught me and yelled "no time for pictures, get up and squat".  I quietly cussed her!!  Thursday morning I got to the gym early for a cardio/weight class and then a small group training class!  Not sure what I was thinking doing them back to back but I about died!
While Madi took a nap, Kenzie and I baked cupcakes!  She is obsessed with this book that we read EVERY night!  It has cupcakes on it and she wanted to make some like the picture!



She is a mess!  Bebe came over to watch Madi while Kenzie and I went to cheer practice!  It was long and exhausting!  They learned an 8 count of their dance and it only took 2 hours!  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment