Sunday, August 16, 2015

Weekend wrap up

Saturday morning mom came over and we drug the girls around shopping!  None of my clothes fit anymore, which is a great problem to have (expensive too).  I also needed to get the girls some formal dresses for the cruise!
I talked myself out of taking the double stroller because it is so big and bulky!  Mistake!  Madison wouldn't stay in the stroller and only wanted to walk like Makenzie!  The minute I would get Madi out Makenzie would jump in!   We looked like a circus coming through!  I did find the girls amazing dresses and some other goodies!!  We stopped and let the girls ride the train that drives around the mall!




It was so hot!  We came home and laid around with Bebe for awhile until she headed home!  That night Scotty and I had a little date night planned!  It was the first time a sitter came and watched both girls and put them to bed!  I was a little nervous but a few extra drinks helped calm my nerves!

We were supposed to meet up with some neighbors for dinner but it fell through so Scotty and I had dinner alone!  It was so nice and we had a great time!  Next we met up with some friends at a little bar and hung out for awhile!  
We had so much fun!  We headed home to our babies who did great with the sitter!  The gym this morning was a little rough!  I still went and my goal is to go everyday this week!  Scotty kept the girls at home while I met up with a friend and did some shopping!  I found some dresses for me and got the girls some cute stuff too!!! I just need a few more things for the cruise and we are good to go!!  Later we went down the street to hang out with the neighbors while the kids played!
They had fun and us mommies had fun chatting!  It's nice having a bartender a few houses down!  I always get good drinks!  Scotty grilled out fajitas that were delicious and then we went and got ice cream and called it a day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment