Monday, August 10, 2015

Sunday Funday

Sunday I woke up and had an amazing workout!  I was gone about an hour and a half and felt so good afterwards!
We went to the pool for awhile when I got home!  It has been so hot that if we don't get there first thing in the morning then we don't go!  
We went out to lunch afterwards and then did a little shopping!  

I REALLY wanted to go lay on some mattresses and find which one we liked!  Scotty was very "firm" and told me we could look but we're not buying!
He can't turn down my sad face and we walked out with a new mattress!  Thank god!  
I should have known he had alterior motives.  Next up was Best Buy where he got a new TV.  In his defense we needed a new tv bad!  The pixels are going out on ours and there are thousands of white dots all over it and it is hard to see the picture!
We stopped off for ice cream on the way home and called it a day!  It was a great day spent with my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment