Saturday, August 22, 2015

Friday festivities

I had to give in today and go against everything I wanted and let Makenzie pick her own backpack!  I wanted a cute monogrammed backpack and she wanted the princess vinyl backpack that every other girl is going to have too!!  She was so happy and proud of herself though so I'm faking it and "happy" too!
Kenzie's uniform finally came in (the day before her game) and she looks ADORABLE!!!
We spent the afternoon being lazy and then got up and ready to go to dinner with Bebe and Papa!  We left early and had planned on going by Bebe's work but sat in an hour and a half of traffic instead!  Dinner was at a hibachi restaraunt with my parents friends that we have known forever!  

Madi wouldn't smile for a picture!  Every time I asked her to she would throw her head back like she was so aggravated!
Stinker!  They loved watching the chef put on a show and the big fire!


I especially love this picture of dad and Kenzie!  I don't think I have ever seen that face before!!!  Suckers on the way home and we called it a night!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment