Saturday, August 8, 2015

Garage sale

Last night the girls and I went and spent the night at Bebe and Papa's house!  It was a restless night and an early morning, but still easier already being there versus waking up early and driving over there this morning!  We got everything set up and dad and I sweated it out as long as we could!
Mom got the girls a pool to splash in on the porch!  They had fun swimming around during the sale!
We lasted until about 1 and decided to pack it up! Not sure who decides to have a garage sale on the hottest day of the year, but this is how I celebrated being done,
Clothes and all!  It was great!!  I ended up making a little over $400 and got rid of a bunch of stuff just taking up space!  After showers we all laid down for naps and then had pizza for dinner!  It was a long hot day and I'm so excited to be sleeping in my bed, childless, tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment