Sunday, August 2, 2015

Kenzie's Birthday Party

Today we had Kenzie's birthday party at the neighborhood pool.  It was very low key and we all had a great time!  Scotty grilled hot dogs and we had chips and drinks.  I made a birthday banner and had some balloons hung around and that was it for decorations.  We got pool noodles and goggles for the kids to have as their party favors, and to play with while they were there swimming.  It was nice not stressing out about decorations and tons of planning for this party.  And the best part was....the pool was empty!  We were just about the only people there.  













We came home and Kenzie wanted to dig into her presents.  Madi needed a backpack on to play with her sister.  LOL  Whatever keeps her happy.

Not too much later I found this one asleep on me.  I thought she was watching TV with me until I looked down.  I snuggled her for a bit and then decided to go ahead and lay her down for the night since she had missed her nap.

It didn't last long and she was back up.  We all got tattoos and Scotty went and got dinner.  The girls were so tired and went to bed without a fight which was nice.  I headed out for a jog/walk after they went to sleep.  I'm going to try and up my cardio this month.  We are on cruise countdown.  


No comments:

Post a Comment