Thursday, August 6, 2015

Madison is 18 months

I cannot keep up with the days of the week anymore and I never know the date!  I noticed on my phone today that Madison is 18 months!  It snuck up on me just like that!!
This girl is something else!  She is coming out of her shell and will talk to people and even go to some people!  I'm still her favorite person by far and her Bebe is a close second tied with her sissy!
She will copy anything her sister says or does!  Her vocabulary and speech is very good!  She has tons of words and daily I hear her say new things!  Just now when I got up to take her to bed she pointed at the couch and said "sit".  She's never said that before let alone in the correct context!  I have tried to keep up with words that she says but I know I have left out a few!
down, uh oh, banana--nana, pop tart, yeah, all done, nite nite, Goose, Kenzie, bubba, goggle, thank you, Mama, Dada, Bebe, Papa, baby, ball,
puppy, more, Ana, Elsa, bath, eye, book, ucka (yucky), Ow, booboo, help, shoes, nom nom (drink?)
She has started making this frowny face and then will crack up laughing!  It is so cute!  She loves dancing, twirling and flipping!  She always wants to be in a princess dress and then will run and get a bow!  She is going to be my "girly" girl!  She is still a tiny thing!  I weighed her the other day in her diaper and she just barely clears 20 pounds!  She looks bigger and her clothes are fitting her better so I know she is growing!  Her feet are for sure!  I need to go buy her new shoes in a size 5 because her toes are almost off the end in her 4's. 
She is such a joy and so much fun!  She keeps us on our toes, always!  She is super smart, funny and sensitive and we love her to pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment