Friday, August 28, 2015

Wowsers

After meet the teacher it was melt down city!  Both girls screamed the whole walk back to the car!  A smart mom would have taken them home, not me!!  We went to the mall to return something that I have meant to do for weeks!!  Kenzie sneezed nasty snot sneezes the whole way and Madi screamed, THE WHOLE TIME!  I did my business anyways and took them home!  We ate some lunch and then laid down in my bed for a nap!!
I had an hour of peace and quiet and then....
Back to the crying!!!  I'm going to give them a pass today because I know they aren't feeling very good!!  
She  is a good looking mean baby though!!!  Jessica came over with her kiddos to visit for awhile!  Harper accidentally broke the head off an Ana figure and Madi was devastated!  Later tonight I made a meme and sent it to Jessica!
Makes me laugh!  I took this picture today when I was feeding her lunch!  She cracks me up!!  
We ended the night with a little dance party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment