Friday, August 21, 2015

Skating and school orientation

Thursday I was up bright and early to head to the gym, the real gym, for another class!  I was already sore from the night before but I powered through and it was awesome!  I left as a member!  I bit the bullet and signed up!  I really enjoy the classes and they have a lot of other machines to try out and childcare!  We'll see!!  Afterwards we met up with Korie and Dallas to go skating!
She was super nervous.  Dallas ended up not wanting to skate so Kenzie and I went out and made the SLOWEST lap ever!

Korie took her for a second lap and then we called it for skating!!  Shortest skate session ever! Lol

We ate nachos and played games for the rest of our time!!
Madi would get so excited when she threw the ball!!

We came back to the house afterwards and the kids played while Korie and I visited and caught up!!  We have missed them!!  Bebe came over to watch the girls while Scotty and I went to parent orientation at Kenzie's preschool!  I can't believe school starts for her soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment