Saturday, August 8, 2015

Week wrap up

We spent Tuesday lounging around the house playing!  We did venture out to Target and cheer practice!




I went to the gym after cheer practice and did a leg workout that had me feeling like jello walking home!!

Wednesday morning Scotty and Kenzie went on their donut date while Madi and I stayed home cleaning up a bit!  Scotty ran to work for a little while and when he got home I snuck out for a pedicure and to run a few errands!
That night Kenzie and I ran some garage sale stuff over to Bebe's house and then had a cheer practice to go to!  It was an "unofficial" practice and only a few girls showed up!  Kenzie got in trouble and had to run a lap!  It broke my heart seeing her upset and embarrassed but I was glad someone else got onto her and she was 100% better after that!

Thursday morning I went to the gym while the girls slept in with daddy!  Afterwards we went to Laura's house to get my hair done while the kids played! 
I got Madi a toothbrush and special toothpaste and she officially started brushing her teeth today!  She LOVED it and did really good!

That night we had cheer practice and Madi had a new "friend" come and watch her while we were gone!  She did amazing again and went right to her!  It was so stinking hot at practice!  We were the only cheer squad that practiced!  Everyone else canceled due to the heat.....


The girls took a bath and decided it was the perfect spot for a screaming match!  Those girls have got some lungs on them!!

Friday morning my friend Staci asked us to go to a children's museum with her and her kids!  We got up and ready and she came and picked us up!  It was so much fun!

















The museum was so cute and it was the perfect place to be inside playing while it was so hot outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment