Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday check in

This week has been spent deep cleaning the house!  We have done a great job going through things and getting rid of stuff!!  I also got my pictures of Kenzie from the photographer!  I LOVE them!




So many cute ones!!  The girls and I tackled my craft room and got it decluttered and dusted (even the fan and blinds).  
Kenzie had cheer practice that night and did awesome!  It was sooo hot!  We stopped by and watched Dallas finish his football practice!  He looks so cute out there!
She misses him so much and I'm sad we don't see him and his mommy more often!  I went to the gym after practice and killed my legs and could barely crawl into bed when I got home!  Scotty was off Wednesday so I was able to sneak out of bed and hit the gym!  I worked out my arms and got in a really good workout!  I took before and after pictures recently and have debated whether or not I wanted them in my blog, but I decided that this is my journey and I want to look back and be proud of myself!  The left picture was taken June 28th and the right on August 6th.
I can tell a big difference and am most proud of these back pictures!
I still have a lot of work to do, but I am really proud of myself for how far I have come!!  Later on in the day my friend the refrigerator repair man came, again, to "fix" it.  It had water dripping all in it and the drawers were full of water and the ice maker had quit and water would not dispense!  At this point it's comical!  Kenzie and I ran some errands while Scotty and Kenzie stayed home!! Scotty cooked out chicken and ribs for dinner that were delish!!  Thursday morning I watched Rileigh and Harper for Jessica!  Rileigh did all the work and played with the girls while I cleaned Madison's room and got rid of things that she has outgrown!  Eric and Jessica came back and hung around for the afternoon!   My mom came over later to watch Madison while Kenzie and I went to cheer!  This was the best practice yet!  The girls are really starting to get it!  (Thank god). Today Jessica and her kids came over to play!  We made some "mommy lemonade" and went to the pool!
Kenzie got to fulfil her dream of being a mermaid!

She was so excited!!!  We stayed until almost 2, no wonder everyone was melting down and starving!  We ordered pizza and went back to the house!  Madi and Harper took a nap while Jessica and I laid in my bed with Degan!  Rileigh and Kenzie were playing and when I went to check on them I found this
NOT ONE TOY WAS IN THE PLAYROOM.  They moved everything into my craft room!  I couldn't believe it!  Needless to say they were busy putting everything back!!  After they left we headed to Target and Hobby Lobby!  We decided to stop for ice cream on the way home!
It was such a fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment