Sunday, July 21, 2013

10 Weeks


How Far Along: 10 weeks 1 day

Size of baby: Baby is the size of an olive. About .25 oz and 2 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +2 pound (and it starts...)

Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing all my normal clothes still. Things are definitely getting tighter though.

Gender: We can't wait to find out!

Movement: Not yet, but I can't wait to feel those kicks

Sleep: Much better this week.  I think I'm getting over this cold and finally able to sleep without coughing.

What I miss: mocha frapachino with 2 shots......I haven't been able to drink coffee this pregnancy because it makes my heart feel like it's racing out of my chest.

Cravings: Ice water, fruit, pop sickles, snow cones.

Best Moment This Week: Finally getting over this cold and feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment