Monday, July 15, 2013

Ummm.....all done

Over the weekend Makenzie started saying "Ummm" before answering you when you ask a question.  It's really cute, but I have no idea where she got that from.  She seriously says it everytime...hope it is just a phase.
Today when I picked her up from school her teacher said she has been saying "all done".  It sounds more like "nall done".
While I was cooking dinner I saw her jumping off the couch and landing and rolling on the floor.  About gave me a heart attack, but she got up laughing so hard every time.  I finally wised up and put some couch cushions down in front of the couch.  She is a dare devil. She must have worn herself out, because I tripped over her laying in the middle of the kitchen floor while I was cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment