Sunday, July 28, 2013

Birthday party

Today was my sweet baby's birthday party!!  I can't believe she is going to be 2 tomorrow.  I woke her up early this morning with hopes that I could get her to take a cat nap before we left for her party.  Ha, jokes on me.
She played in her crib the whole time she was in there, so I finally just got her out.  I guess she was too excited to sleep.

We picked up the pizza on the way to the party and made our way to Moon Jumpers.  It ended up being further out than I thought, but we all had so much fun!!! Kenzie had a blast and ran around the whole time.  All the kiddos played and played.  It was such a great place to just let them run wild and have fun.  And as a bonus, I didn't have to clean up, or set up, or do anything--it was great!



 








                                                      She didn't want to leave her party
She passed out as soon as we got in the car.  I thought she would sleep if I carried her into her bed, but she woke right up.  Stinker.  We headed down to Korie's house and the guys cooked out fajitas while the kiddos played!!! 

She got to have another cupcake and played with Dallas.  It was a wonderful day and I can't wait to keep celebrating her birthday tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment