Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Makenzie

Happy Birthday to the sweetest, funniest, smartest, cutest 2 year old I know.  I love her more than words could ever describe.  My life was forever changed the day I looked into her eyes.  She was a trouble maker right from the start, staying in the NICU for 5 days.  She has blessed my life in so many ways, and I thank God everyday for letting me be her mommy. 

Kenzie took cupcakes with her to school today to give to her friends.  Her teacher said she got so shy when they sang happy birthday to her.  I picked her up and we headed to Chuckee Cheese to keep on celebrating.  Mimi and papa, Laura and Bella, and Korie and Dallas met us there too.  She had so much fun running around and putting her "money" in the machines.  She would ask for money, put it in the game and then take off running.  Crazy girl. 







She had such a good time.  I was secretly hoping she would not like the place so we wouldn't EVER have to go again, but she loved it.  I see many more trips to good old Chuckee.

No comments:

Post a Comment