Thursday, July 25, 2013

What a week

I'm exhausted and still have one more day to go!  And my weekend is just as busy!!!  

Monday I woke up with my jaw hurting so bad I could barely talk and eat! I had one of my dr's look at it and she thought it was my ear pressure causing the pain because it looked swollen! I have it a day or two and then made an appt with the dentist, and then of course it started feeling better! I canceled my appt to give it another day and then see! This morning it feels much better and can only feel a tinge of pain when I eat! So weird and not exactly sure what's going on!

 My phone broke on Tuesday! Just died and wouldn't turn back on! I took Makenzie to Bebe's house and Scotty met me there so we could go to the Apple store! They didn't have any appointments until next week but said we could come be a walk in! We were able to eat dinner and then go back at 8:30 and it took about 30 seconds for them to get me a new phone!! Thank The Lord!!! We picked Makenzie up and headed home! She had been asleep at my moms house and I was worried she wouldn't go back to sleep when we got home but thankfully she did! Bebe put her in one of Papa's shirts to sleep in and the next morning she didn't want to take it off! She kept saying Papa's shirt!
Scotty put it on too to be funny! He couldn't believe my dad wore such a small shirt but I had to remind him that it didn't fit like that on him--ahem!

Yesterday I found a bed for Kenzie! The lady's house is not far from my work so I went by after work to look at it and make sure I liked it before I drove in his truck to get it! I think it's perfect and will pick it up on Monday! I'm so excited to have everything ready for her room, now its time to paint!!!

Today I had my OB appt! When I got here they surprised me with a sono! 
I thought we would just hear it on the Doppler! The baby looks so much bigger than the last sono only 4 weeks ago!
I got to hear the heartbeat which was 168. I asked the sonographer if it sounded like a boy, but she said no it sounds like a girl--but what do those sonographers know anyways!!!  (Kidding) We would be happy with either a girl or a boy, just healthy!!! My doctor moved my due date to Feb 11th now and said I'm 11 weeks 2 days!!!  

Tonight I have someone coming out to give us an estimate on having some work done in our master bathroom! I can't wait to get that project moving along and done!!!

I finished all Makenzie's birthday party stuff! After getting a final head count I had to go back and get more goody bag treats and more cupcakes--more kiddos than I thought! I can't wait-the more the merrier!  I'm so excited for her birthday party but sad that my baby is turning 2!

A little sneak peak of pictures from Sunday!!!  I LOVE them! This is one of my favorite sessions!!
I asked for this one in color too!
I love how sweet this picture is! She doesn't have a care in the world holding her daddy's hand!!!
She also caught some funny ones.....
I have a crying picture at every session that we have done! She's a mess! (My favorite was from her 1 year session)
Bless her heart! She was so sad and looks so defeated! And little--look at my baby!!!
Look how bored Makenzie looks and how over it Scotty looks! Not me--I'm ready!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment