Sunday, July 7, 2013

8 Weeks


How Far Along: 8 weeks 1 day

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a raspberry. About .07 oz and an inch long

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Nothing so far

Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing all my normal clothes still. Some shirts are getting a little tight around the boobies.

Gender: We can't wait to find out!

Movement: Not yet, but I can't wait to feel those kicks

Sleep: I have not been sleeping well at all this week.  I can't get comfortable and my back hurts. 

What I miss: Just sleeping good

Cravings: Ice water, fruit, pop sickles, snow cones.

Best Moment This Week: Starting to think of babies names and planning for the nursery and what we will do with Makenzie's room.

We went shopping today at the mall.  It's an outside mall and was super hot.  We had fun and Makenzie was really good.

Later, we met Laura, Jason and Bella for dinner at the harbor.  It was nice to visit with them and dinner was yummy!!!

It was a great day.  I'm sad for the weekend to be over.  Friday and Saturday were out for me due to being sick, so it feels like I only got one free day this weekend.  Back to the grind tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment