Tuesday, July 30, 2013

12 Weeks

How Far Along: 12 weeks  (I know, it seems like I skipped week 11.  When I went to the Dr. last Thursday, my sono put me ahead 4 days which makes my new week start on Tuesdays.  So I just missed doing my 11 week board.  But that makes me 4 days closer to meeting this sweet baby so I'll take it)

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a peach. About .81oz and 3 inches long.  Baby had a major growth spurt.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: -1  The scale at the Dr had me down 5 pounds from my first visit and down 1 pound since my last appt.  He said most likely because I had been sick for 2 weeks (but not to worry because I have enough weight to support the baby--thanks Doc)  He said since I go about the same time to each appointment that his weight will be the official weight.

Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing all my normal clothes still. Things are definitely getting tighter though.  I have a few sweet friends that let me borrow some maternity clothes and it's just about time to get them out!!

Gender: We can't wait to find out!

Movement: Not yet, but I can't wait to feel those kicks

Sleep: I have been sleeping all through the night.  It's awesome!

What I miss: This week I miss Motrin.  I was so sore yesterday and today from jumping and climbing in the bounce house at Makenzie's birthday party.  Tylenol is not my drug of choice.

Cravings: Sonic or Chicken express ice....I have Makenzie hooked on it

Best Moment This Week: Going to the doctor last week and getting to see the baby.  Since I had been sick the entire time since my last appointment, I was kind of nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment