Saturday, July 6, 2013

Recovering

Ugggg.....I caught a stomach virus Friday night.  It snuck up on me out of no where.  After work I ran to hobby lobby and old navy and then picked up Makenzie and went to Target.
All was good.  We came home and I started making dinner.  Slowly I started feeling awful.  Super tired and very queasy.  Scotty came home about 6'ish and I went strait to bed.  I ended up getting super sick all evening--I'll spare the details.  I was able to sleep all night with no issues and woke up feeling a little better, but still very weak and tired.  I tried to lay around all day but of course my almost 2 year old wasn't having it.  She wanted to play and go go go!  I was able to contain her for the most part, but after our nap we loaded up and went to Mimi's house.  Poor thing was so excited to get out of the house she could barely sit still.
                            She helped Papa cook dinner.  Just toast and mashed potatoes for me.


I am feeling better tonight and hoping to be back to normal tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment