Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Big girl room

We (actually I) have been looking at furniture and different ideas for Kenzie's big girl room! Her furniture will go to the baby and we are getting her new stuff! I found a room on Pinterest that I love:
Grey/silver walls with glitter paint, white furniture with pink accents! So I pinned it and sent a pic to Scotty who agreed he liked it! I started looking on Craigslist and found this dresser:
I really liked it! Big and chunky and white! The more and more I looked at it! It's the same as my Pinterest room:
Top is Pinterest, bottom is Craigslist! Needless to say I love it and we went to pick it up tonight! It's perfect! We got the dresser, mirror and and nightstand! Still searching for the perfect bed, but I'm so happy with what we have so far! I need to find the perfect paint and a comforter! I'm thinking something like this:
I want it to be princess'y, but not Disney princess! Just pink accents and princess crowns and cute stuff! I can't wait to start putting it together!!! 

Scotty letting Makenzie wrestle and walk all over him!!! She was giggling like crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment