Sunday, July 21, 2013

Family Pictures

I've been preparing for these pictures for weeks.  I had everything ironed and packed in the car. I got everyone awake and out the door on time.  We stopped and got some balloons and a cupcake.  We were one big happy family.....and then....
Siri got us lost.  It's not totally her fault.  Every highway we needed to take was under construction and we kept having to be redirected, which takes a few seconds and by the time we redirected we were lost.  This happened about 5 times.  Finally we pulled over and called Tamera (the photographer) and told her to help us.  Turns out we were just a few streets away and finally made it, but not before my grumpy husband was mad because we got "lost" and Makenzie cried the entire way and wanted me to hold stuff but then wanted it back, wanted snacks but then didn't, needed all her boo boo's kissed and just not happy. 
Pictures went really well.  It was super hot but Scotty and Makenzie cooperated.  We packed up and headed home and made it with no issues.  I guess Siri knew she would be thrown out the window if she gave us one wrong turn.  We stopped for lunch at Primos and then came home for Kenzie to nap. Scotty and I cleaned the garage-again! I don't know how I can clean the garage all the time and it keeps filling back up--oh yeah, I have a hoarding problem (we have 7 stroller seats because I can't decide which one I want yet).  Scotty took some stuff to storage (and brought a couple totes back that I asked him to look for).
The rest of the day was spent playing and hanging out.  Kenzie loves to play and wrestle with her daddy.  She is so rough with him and she loves every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment