Tuesday, August 6, 2013

13 Weeks


How Far Along: 13 weeks  Hello 2nd trimester!!!  Woohoo

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a large peach (I think last week should have been a plum--oops)  Baby is 3 inches long and weighs an ounce.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0   I had lost a pound last week at my appt so I weighed myself the next morning at work and have been weighing on that once a week.  I'll have my exact + or - at my next appointment.

Maternity Clothes: I'm still wearing all my normal clothes but they are getting TIGHT. 

Gender: My next appointment I will be 15 weeks and then should go in another 4 weeks for my next appointment--that appointment should be the gender sono!!  Can't weight.

Movement: Not yet, but I can't wait to feel those kicks

Sleep: I have been sleeping all through the night.  It's awesome!

What I miss:

Cravings: Ice water--I can't get enough of it.  And as cliche as it is, ice cream and pickles.  Not together.  Scotty brought home lemon blueberry cheesecake for me as I'm writing this blog now.  Best husband ever.

Best Moment This Week: Entering my second trimester!!!
I originally had this dress on, but was not flattering at all so I changed.  Kenzie kept saying "cheese" every time the camera went off, so I let her in on one.  (I had the camera propped up on the ladder with the self timer on)

No comments:

Post a Comment