Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday....

It's Monday...boo!  We had such a great weekend and we have a beach vacation this up coming weekend, so I need the next 3 days to hurry up!!
Yesterday the girls and I went to a consignment sale in Plano!  This one was smaller than the last but better we thought!  Afterwards we ran a few errands and had a yummy taco lunch! We stopped by Mimi and Papa's house to pick up Makenzie (papa came by to pick up Mimi and Makenzie so I could go to the sale) and then headed back to Korie's house for a delicious dinner and great friends!  Makenzie slept on her bed, like for real in her bed all night, Saturday and Sunday night!!! Yay! She is rocking the new room!!
Today, I woke up with another dang head cold! 4th one since being pregnant--so annoying!!  I had to take Kirby to the doctor today!  He has gotten so skinny and not eating, his hair is falling out and he's peeing all over my the house all of a sudden!  He went from 14 pounds last year down to 8! I couldn't believe it!  They drew blood and I had to catch urine when we got back(which was weird)! Hopefully we will get answers soon! 
Kenzie eating at the new pub table! It fits the area perfect(it has 2 more chairs but I couldn't get one put together and didn't want to have 3).  She likes it and it worked so much better for us at dinner time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment