Saturday, August 3, 2013

Uncle Jim and Aunt Jess come to town!

Mimi met me at Makenzie's school on Friday.  Uncle Jim and Aunt Jess were with her too.  Since she had an early day she wanted to come to her school so she would know what to do if she ever had to pick her up.  There is a little window in her door and I always peek through it and see what she is doing before I go in there.  Mimi peeked in and Makenzie caught her and started squealing.  We all came back to our house to visit and play.  They brought Makenzie more presents--a huge princess block set and a crocheted owl that my aunt made, and a cute apron for her kitchen.  She loved everything and wore Uncle Jim out playing. 

I love when they come to visit.  We woke up early Saturday and Laura and Bella met us at Mimi's house to go to "Lemonade Stand" pictures.  Kenzie did so good and looked adorable.  It was so hot, and we went early at 10:30.  I can't wait to see the pictures.  We came back and went to lunch with the family and then hung out the rest of the afternoon.  Kenzie had us laughing so hard throwing the ball with us.  She would come real close and swing her arm so hard but the ball would sling behind her every time.  We would start laughing and she would laugh--it was so funny.  Tomorrow morning we are going to the circus.  I am so excited to take her, she is going to love it.  The plan is to get there early and do the pre-show.  I think we will get to go down to the ring and interact with the animals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment