Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Chevron

Monday night Korie came over to help me tape off the chevron wall!  It took us a while to get started and get both of us thinking the same thing, but once she got going it went pretty fast!  Korie did up high before she had to leave to go to cheer practice and then I did a little before Kenzie went to bed!
After Kenzie went to bed, I went to Lowes to get all the paint and supplies!!
So excited to get this project finished!!!

Korie came back tonight and we knocked out the rest of the taping!!!
We locked the babies up for a minute so we could get some work done--yeah right!
Those kids did not want to share or play or sit together or look at each other today!!  I am so thankful for Korie and all her help! She is amazing!  Tomorrow we will start (and hopefully) finish painting so I can get Makenzie moved in this weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment