Thursday, August 22, 2013

15 Weeks


How Far Along: 15 weeks 2 days

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a baseball.  About 4 1/2 inches long and about 2 ounces

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +2 pounds   I had my doctor appointment today and got my official weight gain.

Maternity Clothes: I'm still hanging on to my regular clothes for a little bit longer, but they are getting super tight.  I mostly will wear maternity tops if I go out.

Gender: Getting so close to finding out!!

Movement: I am pretty sure I felt my sweet baby this week.  It felt like little bubbles popping in my tummy really low.

Sleep: I have been sleeping all through the night.  It's awesome!

What I miss:  Not having sciatic pain in my left booty cheek.  It is pretty intense, more so than I remember even at the end of my last pregnancy.

Cravings: Still Mexican food and avocado. 

Best Moment This Week: Feeling my baby kick/move for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment