Thursday, August 15, 2013

14 Weeks

How Far Along: 14 weeks 2 days

Size of baby: Baby is the size of an orange.  About 4 1/2 inches long and about 2 ounces

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +1-2 pounds   This is a guess.  I have my appointment next week and will get the official weight.

Maternity Clothes: I'm stretching the limits of my normal clothes.  I've been able to wear my normal shorts and capris and keep them low under my tummy, but my shirts are pretty much on their last leg.  And my scrub tops for work are super tight on my tummy.

Gender: Getting so close to finding out!!

Movement: Not yet, but I can't wait to feel those kicks

Sleep: I have been sleeping all through the night.  It's awesome!

What I miss:  Being able to do something without getting out of breath.  It's so annoying.

Cravings: Mexican food.  I could eat it for every meal.  Avocados.  Yum!  I have been cutting them up and eating it on chips.  Ice water. 

Best Moment This Week: Finding out my 2 best friends are planning my gender reveal party!!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment