Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Potato heads, blocks, and bath

It has been so hot we haven't been able to do anything.  Today I picked her up from school and we went to Target for an icee and popcorn and walked around. 
We came home and did what we've done for the past few days.....built towers with blocks and made potato heads.  She has been hooked on these two things since she got them for her birthday.

She's a mess.  While I was cooking dinner she came running up to me saying "ook"--look--and she had potato head's ear on her ear.
And last night I saw her doing this while I was cooking....
Little monkey was hanging from the counter.  She starts gymnastics next week and I'm so excited.  I'm not so excited about it being a parent and tot class.  It's fine for now, but when I get further pregnant it's going to be hard for me to do.

Makenzie's new favorite thing to do during bath time is turn off the lights and have glow sticks in the water. 



Makenzie has her 2 year check up tomorrow morning.  I can't wait to see how much she has grown.  She does have to get 2 shots and check her iron, which I know she is not going to be happy about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment