Saturday, August 17, 2013

Night one a success....kinda

When I woke up this morning I couldn't see her in her bed on the monitor, so I snuck in to peek on her and could only see her little legs sticking out from her bed on the floor!
I'm not sure when she got on the floor, but I never heard a peep out of her--I call that a success!   I tucked her in tonight and she went down with no problem!  It's 11:30 and she's still in her bed so we'll see!

We had a very busy day today! We went to a birthday party at a bounce house place this morning!!  Kenzie had a blast and had us jumping and climbing and sliding the whole time!  Wore me out!!!  

We stopped by Mimi's house on the way home and she ended up coming home with us to spend the night!  Kenzie never took a nap and instead "helped" up with everything we did today! We fixed up her room and had to rearrange and reassemble the baby furniture in the front room! We put together our new table and chairs, which ended up taking way longer than we thought!!  I'm exhausted and my back is killing me--I can barely stand up strait!!  
Another busy day tomorrow!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment