Thursday, August 29, 2013

16 Weeks




How Far Along: 16 weeks 1 days

Size of baby: Baby is the size of an avocado.  About 5 inches long and about 3-5 ounces

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +2 pounds  

Maternity Clothes: I am mostly wearing maternity shirts and "big girl" shorts or capris.  My scrubs are getting super tight in the tummy, but I'm trying to hold out a few weeks before I start wearing regular shirts to work.

Gender: I don't know if it's just because I think a baby boy would be so fun, and that's why I tend to only look at or think about boy things, or if it's a mommy feeling that I'm having a boy.  I did the same thing when I was pregnant with Makenzie, I only looked at girl things.

Movement: I can feel something really low.  It feels like little bubbles popping against the inside of my tummy.  I love it!!

Sleep: I have been sleeping all through the night.  It's awesome!

What I miss:  Not being able to sit in the hot tub while we were on vacation over the weekend.  I love sitting in the hot tub and had to sit on the side instead with just my legs in it.

Cravings: Still Mexican food and avocado. 

Best Moment This Week: Going on vacation with my family and friends.  We had so much fun and it was probably the last vacation we will get before the new baby gets here.  We had so fun and the baby can say they've been at the beach before they were even born!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment