Friday, July 31, 2015

Cheer practice begins

Kenzie started cheer practice this Tuesday!  It is stressful trying to wrangle all those kids in and keep them focused!
They are more interested in the dragonflies and whining about being tired or the Pom Poms make their hands itchy!   My mom came and kept Madi so at least I didn't have her running around too!!
Yesterday Queen Madi played dress up all day!  She insists on wearing a princess dress and bow all day!!  It's really cute!!
We hung around the house playing and cleaning until cheer practice!  
Cheer practice was so stinking hot!  The girls did better!  I discovered that Kenzie cannot be in my group!  She won't listen and wants me to hold her and doesn't understand I'm coach and not mom during practice!  The minute one of the other coaches had to get on her she straitened right up!  
Today Kenzie had a photo shoot and I found a friend of a friend to babysit Madi! It was too hot to make her sit in a stroller watching!  I was super nervous but she walked in and Madi all but ran into her arms!  She played with her and sat in her lap and did amazing for her!! I have never seen her like that especially with a stranger!  Michaela was super nice and I will definitely be calling her again!!



No comments:

Post a Comment