Wednesday, November 6, 2013

26 Weeks


How Far Along: 26 weeks 1 day

Size of baby: About the size of a head of lettuce.  She's more than 14 inches long and almost 2.5 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +11  ouch!!  I have my Dr appointment next week so I'll know for sure then.

Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes. 

Gender: GIRL  We decided on the name Madison Grace Smith

Movement: She moves non stop.  She is starting to do little rolls and it feels so weird, but I love it.

Sleep: Sleep? What sleep?  I actually fall asleep pretty easy, but the pee breaks are getting very annoying. After I get up it's hard to get comfortable and fall back asleep quickly.

What I miss: Sleep.  I have been so exhausted this week.  It's so hard to get through the day at work and all I want to do is lay around when I get home, which of course my daughter doesn't understand. 

Cravings: Still Mexican. 

Best Moment This Week: Makenzie has been pointing at my tummy and saying "Mady" or when I talk about the baby she will say "Mady".  She still says "Anna" if we try and get her to say Madison.  Maybe that will be her nickname for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment