Monday, November 25, 2013

A day of snuggles

(This post was from Sunday I forgot to hit publish--oopsie)

The one day my family sleeps in until 10, I'm up early taking care if the dog bright and early!  Kenzie was up off and on all night coughing which of course kept me up as well!  During one of my up checking on her trips, I noticed Kirby was on the floor, which means he peed, pooped or threw up somewhere! Sure enough, I'm cleaning up pee on my floor at 3 this am!  Needless to say, I didn't get very much sleep last night.

Kenzie asked her daddy for eggies and cheese for breakfast so he got up and made us breakfast!!  Yay for having a cute kiddo that her daddy can't say no too!!  We stayed in our jammies all day long and played.  I did a lot of cleaning and got out most of my Christmas decorations! When I laid Kenzie down for her nap I noticed she was coughing non stop.  I headed out and got her some medicine and that's the only time I even got dressed today--LOL! 

I wanted to post pictures of mine and moms ornaments so I have them documented!!
We have a bunch of ornaments that are the same that we pick up out shopping, but these are our main yearly ornaments that we have gotten! I love putting them up every year!!!  (The last one with the tree and 2 angels broke--i stole this picture from mom)

I also put up Frosty on our door!
Mom actually cut him out for me, but I think he needs a scarf!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment