Sunday, November 17, 2013

Whirlwind weekend

I don't wanna go to work tomorrow!!!  We had such a good day today, busy but good, and I just want one more day!!!!

Friday my friend came over and got all my Christmas stuff down from the attic, all 15 totes, and put up the Christmas lights on the house! I'm so excited to get the decorations up and going! Kenzie and I hung outside and played while he was up on the roof!  
Bebe came over and us girls headed out to grab some dinner!  Makenzie was being such a goofball, she had us cracking up!
We came home and played for the rest of the night!  We kicked Scotty to the couch and mom and I had a slumber party!  

Saturday we slept in (until Scotty came in to get ready for work and the attack dog barked at him and woke us up).   We headed out to run a few errands!  The trip got cut short due to temper tantrums (no, not from Bebe, Makenzie silly) and we went home for a nap!  While she was sleeping mom helped me clean out the baby's room and separate and organize everything!  She helps me out so much and will never know how much I appreciate her!  When Kenzie woke up we headed back into town to finish our errands and then Bebe headed home! 

I gave Kenzie a bath that night since we had family pictures Sunday morning and I needed her hair clean! We had to take a poop time out....
Nothing exciting happened, just toots, but when she says "poop", especially in the bath, to the potty we go!  I hopped in the shower too so I could straiten my hair and when I got out I found Makenzie having a fashion show in my shoes! 
She's such a ham!  Scotty brought home dinner and we called it a night! 

Sunday we were up early for family pictures!  I always dread the drive because Makenzie cries and fusses and Scotty gets aggravated and it never fails that we get lost!  But not today!  Kenzie was an angel, Scotty was happy and we told Siri to hush and made it without one wrong turn!  Pictures went great and I can't wait to see them!!  We stopped off and had lunch on the way home! 
Uncle Julio's never dissapoints!  I thought the trip was going to be a complete success until we got 15 minutes from home and stuck in traffic for over an hour! It was torture!  Still, Kenzie was happy and Scotty was "content"!  We got home and Scotty took a nap and Kenzie and I went outside and put some more lights out around the flower bed!  Kenzie kept saying she wanted to go to the park so we woke Scotty up and headed to the park.  We ran into some friends and played way longer than I thought we were going too but it was so fun!  Kenzie and Scotty were sitting on the playground and Kenzie said "I want to cheese", I knew exactly what she meant but Scotty was confused!  She wanted her picture taken!  I took her picture there a few weeks ago and I guess she remembered!
It was so funny!  I have her trained well!! 

I wish there was more time in our weekends! I love spending time with my little family!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment