Thursday, November 21, 2013

28 Weeks


 
How Far Along: 28 weeks 2 days    

Size of baby: About the size of an eggplant.  She's more than 16 inches long and 3 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +15  I have another appointment next week, but I'm guessing about 17 pounds total

Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes. 

Gender: GIRL  Madison Grace Smith

Movement: This little girl is so active.  She kicks and rolls non stop and I love it. 

Sleep: I've been sleeping really good at night but I'm still so exhausted all day, and by the time I get home from work--I'm DONE.

What I miss:  Moving with ease.  It's getting so hard to do anything.  Even just sitting gets uncomfortable because my tummy doesn't bend AT ALL anymore.

Cravings: Still Mexican. 

Best Moment This Week: We took family and maternity pictures this weekend and they turned out so great!!


No comments:

Post a Comment